Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Aquarium--aka Stink Eye...



I took my niece and nephew to the Aquarium today.

We, looked at some Jellyfish..


I thought this was a rock.. and then it moved.. and I may or may not have yelped. (and by may not have yelped I mean I did.)


Tried to touch the Stingrays

were creeped out by a hairy spider.

Awwwed at the cute Seahorses..


and I gave the stink eye to some 'plastics'. (click on the word for an explanation)



These ladies were beyond rude. I am not going to label them with what they looked like or how they acted or what city they "possibly" live in.. because you probably already know the type I am talking about. Let's just say there were groups of them EVERYWHERE. They had staked out their claim in the aquarium. Let their children push in front of others, run wild and had NO concept of wait your turn. They protected themselves in their cackly, wagon circle of strollers. Ok you will probably say I am just as bad for speaking ill of them here. My reply.. Meh.

The important thing is.. my niece and nephew had fun. I am having my fun now making fun of the them. So take that Escalade* driving plastics.
*If you are reading this and own an Escalade I am not calling you a plastic but if you were at the aquarium today and driving one I AM!

4 comments:

Janessa said...

LOL! I love this! You've gotta watch out for those plastics. Sheesh!

Britt-n-Todd said...

" it's not a stink eye its her face" LOL

Shana said...

How did you get it to keep giving the stink eye? That's hilarious! I totally thought of that when you said you gave someone the stink eye. We still think alike!!

Tina said...

Yes, you do need to watch out for the plastics. Seriously.. I hear on Wednesday's they wear pink. :)
Oh Juno references! Love that movie!
Shana- I "googled" stink eye and this picture popped up. I didn't know it moved until I posted it here. :) I was pleasantly surprised.