Thursday, July 1, 2010

Eclipse and say what?!

Went to the midnight showing of Eclipse with my mom, sister and niece.

We started the evening with a FOREVER wait at the Village Inn.  
Honestly... we ordered a piece of pie, and a meal at 10:30 we didn't get our food until 11:15.  
Our waitress was not good and quite frankly didn't deserve a tip!

We headed to the theater where in so many words was CHAOTIC.. 
but made for some good people watching.

Napoleon Dynamite made an appearance. 

I won a Team Edward necklace

and while waiting in line to enter the theater..
I saw this little gem of a shirt.
I know right?! 
YES that is a cardboard cut out 
STUFFED in her shirt
*face palm*

The movie is REALLY good.  
I know I have said that about all of them
but I think this one is by far the best!
Thanks for a fun night!

1 comment:

Lena said...

Hey I saw Eclipse opening night too. There were some CRAZY people there. And- I want to go to the zoo with you.