Saturday, July 26, 2008

Timid and shy and scared am I...

... So here I am, trying and wanting to be like the cool crowd,.... You know who I am talking about... the ones with the cute perfectly permed, curly hair, awesome bangs and hair tied with the white chiffon bow. Wearing the red polo, white shorts, with the slouch socks and perfectly white keds, and let's not forget the Esprit shoulder bag.

I enjoy viewing my friends blogs and have been thinking about setting one up as well. I told a friend previously, I have wanted to do one of these but didn't have a family of my own to talk about. After viewing this, said friend's, cute and hilarious blog, I thought to myself.. what is holding you back?!

So here I am blogging.. craziness.. now let the fun begin!

4 comments:

Mel said...

I love this!!! It reminds me of the Alta Pride days. Oh, the good ol' cheerleader-lets-all-wear-the-exact-outfits-because-we-are-all-so-unique days. But the Esprit bag was good for the super sized bottle of aquanet. Wait, I still have it.... Love ya! :)

Melissa said...

Mel, I rebelled against the ESPRIT bag. Remember I took the throw rug and sewed it into my own "ultra" cool bag complete with the braided cord handle. Then my pen leaked and left that giant ink stain...I'm such a nerd.

Anyway, Tina, welcome to the world of blogging! Glad you're here.

Mindi said...

Yeah! Welcome to the blogging world friend! Aaahhh, the days of trying to be cool. That was so last week for me. THe Esprit bag...oh ya, I had one. It took me so long to save up for one that by the time I got one they just weren't that cool anymore. Do you remember how those straps would cut into your shoulders if you had any kind of significant weight in it?

Heather said...

Hey woman, It is good to hear from you! I am going to add ya to my blog if that is ok!
OH, but could you please return my Esprit bag, I seemed to have lost mine!
Heather