Saturday, July 26, 2008

Tag

How fun my first tag. Unlike freeze tag, I do not have to remain frozen until tagged again..

JOYS:
1. Spending time with nieces and nephew.
2. Seeing my nephew's smiling face every morning.
3. Romantic comedies.

FEARS:
1. Spiders (my sister hears, as well as the houses 2 streets over, my yelp after finding a spider in my room, bathroom.. or perhaps pant pocket EEEK!!!)
2. Snakes
3. Not being ready for a natural disaster (if ye are prepared ye shall not fear.. umm better get crackin!!)

GOALS:
1. Starting school again.
2. Travel Europe
3. See the birth place of my grandparents.

OBSESSIONS/COLLECTIONS:
1. Anything Suzy Zoo
2. Reality TV
3. Photography (if you know me, you know I always have a camera with me)

RANDOM SURPRISING FACTS ABOUT ME:
1. I heart Hip.. hip hop.. hip hop annonomus? I love Hip Hop music.. mostly for the beat. I can't understand the words, nor would I want to. "It's getting hot in heeerrrrrre." (wait is Nelly hip hop or rap?)
2. I have never been on the Terror Ride or Dracula's Castle ride at Lagoon.
3. I peed my pants in the 2ND grade. I had a fear of being in the bathroom and the fire alarm going off so I never used it at school. (Is it true what they say.. a fire alarm goes off a child pees their pants or is it an angel gets their wings?)

3 comments:

Mel said...

I can't believe I never made you ride the Tower of Terror or Dracula's Castle...what kind of friend am I? Misery, check, scary rides, no check...yet....

Melissa said...

Hip hop? Wow. Definitely a surprising fact. So you peed your pants in second grade. I pee my pants every second cough.

I'm so glad I get to add you to my running blog feed. Yeah!

Mindi said...

HIp hop? Serious? I never knew. By the way, the title of your last post...LOVE the sound of music!