Saturday, April 4, 2009

Happy Birthday Mom!



This post is a week over due...
My mom turned the big 6-0 last week, and we gave her a Ladies Luncheon to celebrate. We had family, ladies from her work as well as friends, old and new, over at our house for lunch.
It was a lot of fun to be able to visit and so good to see everyone that came to support our mom and celebrate.



It was a lot of fun to be able to visit and so good to see everyone that came to support our mom and celebrate.
Later that evening, as a family, took mom to dinner at Flemings. The food was incredible. I don't think I have ever had a steak without putting A-1 on it before eating here.
Mom & Bean


Brother in law & Sister


Sister in law & Tot


Brother and my dad.. trying to be cool... I guess.

It was a fun, busy and exhausting day. But I was surrounded by family so that made up for it. :)

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Happy Birthday to your mom! What a fun get together.

Janessa said...

What an awesome day for her! You totally inspired me, btw. I love the pictures. You're such a thoughtful person T!

Janessa said...

Oh... and I LOVE your new background! So cute!