Saturday, April 18, 2009

Easter!

Easter this year was spent and my Aunt Cheryl & Uncle Roy's house. We were lucky to have Kathy & Megan fly in from Maryland to spend the week with us.

The kids had fun playing with the dogs and Uncle Kevin brought their new baby goat. Ate a wonderful dinner, had the traditional Easter egg hunt, visited and also celebrated my Grandma's birthday.











This is probably half of my family (you only have 2 cousins? I have 23 first cousins.. JUST FIRST COUSIN'S ALONE!(movie quote.. I don't really have that many... wait or do I?!)) Our family is huge in numbers, and we are loud at times, but that is why I love them. There is never a dull moment.

2 comments:

Stacy said...

It was a fun day and our kids are so cute! It's funny you got a picture of me trying to get Annika to take a pinecone and put it in her easter bucket.

Janessa said...

What a fun post! I love Easter time! "Nick, Nicki, Nicholas....."