Saturday, October 24, 2009

WEEEeee he's 3!!!!

My nephews birthday was a couple of weeks ago and he had a total ball!

My sister thought of a cute idea to have the kids make a craft for them to take home.


We had pizza for lunch


Yummy cake for dessert


and ended with Kaden saying thank you to everyone for coming and for the presents.


I have had the opportunity to watch Kaden since he was 3 months old. I have enjoyed watching him grow up before my eyes. I am so thankful for my sister who is giving me the opportunity to be 'sort of a mom' by letting me watch him. Now that he is in pre-school, there are days that I miss him but it is so fun watching him learn new things.

2 comments:

Janessa said...

I can't believe he's 3 already! Happy Birthday to Kaden!!!

Stacy said...

No, Tina, thank you. We don't know what we would do without you.