Wednesday, November 25, 2009

The Simple Things...

The Holidays are fast approaching. We get stressed over everything. Trying to find the perfect gift, do I send cards this year, where is the money going to come from? It is times like these, that usually take the fun out of the Holiday's. It is also when I need to take a "step back" and look at the simple things.

I love the Jim Brickman song "The Simple Things" because it is the simple things I need to remember.

All that matters in this crazy world...

Hugs. Whether a hug is given or received... Hugs are the best.


Laughter.. after all it is the best medicine.


Taking a walk...


Catching a nap...


Reading a book....



The simple things just are
.....

1 comment:

Janessa said...

I LOVE this post! Well said friend. Thanks for the reminder.