Sunday, February 7, 2010

Sweet Talk?!

Necco candy hearts... how I heart you.

 I was in a work meeting last week and came across some new sayings and of course had to take a picture of them during the meeting.

 Uhhhh SRSLY?
Whatever happened to UR A QT?

I also Googled 'conversation hearts' and the following
'great finds' pulled up.

Owww.. I think I have a cavity AND broken tooth.

Is this team unity or what?

I think I should wear these with my matching valentine's cardigan.

and to end... GUH GUH... (name that movie)

Who knew conversation hearts had so many possibilities?

5 comments:

Shana said...

A little DD!! We miss you Patrick!

Britt-n-Todd said...

I am still laughing about our meeting "conversation" we had with the hearts. who knew you could make such profound scentences with candy! Loves ya Dewy Eye!

Shana said...

So, have you tasted them this year? YUCK! They totally changed the flavors and they suck. I'm writing them a letter.

Tina said...

Britt- I think I took a picture of the conversation too. Hmm I better go check the camera to see if they are still on there!
Shana- I have had the necco ones and they tasted the same. I heard the sweetheart ones changed though. BOO.

Janessa said...

Dirty Dancing! LOVE IT! Don't love the antacid hearts, though. LOL.... That giant heart reminds me of the heartburn that will soon be quelched by the 'You're Cute' antacids. Hooray