Wednesday, November 10, 2010

A Day of Rest

Day 5 - Relaxation

Ahhhh sleeping in.
Headed to breakfast at 

The day was enjoyable with heading to 
Newport Beach






 Lifeguard Headquarters eh?

We drove around for a bit checking out the sites.

I have always wanted try Sprinkles Cupcakes
Luckily there was one close by
(must of been my lucky scrunchie) (movie quote)
So we partook of the awesomeness
oh.my.gursh. OH MY GURSH
best.cupcakes.ever
We headed back to the hotel 
to relax a little more
and then head to dinner.
Last time we were there we found a place called
Po Folks
anyone remember this place?
Wulp, they had one not to far from the hotel
Drove to the destination to found out
it had closed.
BOO!
Next post.. last day :(

3 comments:

Janessa said...

I heart cuppy cakes!

The Burts said...

Those cup cakes look divine! It sounds like a great trip had by all.

Tina said...

Oh me too on the cuppy cakes. As you can see.. I bought all four for MYSELF! GINA!!! I am soooo adding you to my blog list. :)