Sunday, March 1, 2009

OH MY GOSH


Have you seen the movie North & South? No, not the Patrick Swayze tv mini series... it is a BBC 4 part movie off an Elizabeth Gaskell book.
My friend from work, Tracie, introduced me to this movie. Well, actually I remember watching the 1st "episode" about a year ago.
ANY WHO..
We had a very yummy lunch, that Tracie made, and watched the movie Saturday afternoon. ALL OF IT. Can I just say.. my oh my.. oh my. Such a good show!!!! I totally cried at the end.. with how it ended. I can't believe how involved in movies I can get. I am such a hopeless romantic, and I fear the "chick flicks" have altered my reality on things. ;)
Looks like there is a new purchase here in Tina's future.

7 comments:

Heather Walker said...

That movie sounds interesting. I'll have to see it.

Tracie Jo said...

I am glad that you enjoyed lunch and the movie. It is one of my favorite movies and books. So good!! Glad I could share that with you. Mr. John Thornton is so good looking and has the accent of a rogue...love it!!

Theresa said...

OMG on the picture. Love it!!!!!!!
Does it take the place of Pride and Prejudice? From the picture, I'm thinking yes.

Tina said...

Oh no way.. Pride & Prejudice will ALWAYS be my favorite.. this is a very close 2nd.

Mindi said...

I have that book on my list to read...I have heard such great things about it....maybe I will make it my next book. Will it be to sappy for me?

M.E. said...

If this is a close second to Pride and Prejudice, then I MUST see it! :)

Janessa said...

Looks like something I might like. I'll have to check it out...