Friday, May 1, 2009

My Favorite Things

With Spring hitting full force, I have decided to blog every day in the month of May (how is that for a rhyme?) and post a few of my favorite things each day.

So let's start at the very beginning.. yes.. a very good place to start. Wait.. wrong song. Backing up the truck.. Ooo Oooo!!

SPRING
I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Spring. Why? Spring, to me, is a new beginning. No snow, unless you live in Utah and it snows on tax day. (Like it has for the past 2 years).

Spring brings:

Rain (I still want to find a way to bottle the smell of rain). I can curl up on the couch, with a blanket, open the window and watch/listen to the rain coming down.



Tulips




Blossoms (Bucket list: going to the cherry blossom thing in D.C.)

2 comments:

Janessa said...

I LOVE this idea! How fun! I may have to copy you. Also, I love the things you've listed. I agree with you on the cherry blossoms. Note to self... take a trip.

Theresa said...

I love this idea too. You are the one who starts all the cool fads! I will be copying you too, if I ever get around to blogging again.