Wednesday, September 3, 2008

6 to 8 Business Days?! *Sigh*

Yesterday I had a quest and was searching for the Holy Grail.... I mean Season 4 of The Office. No such luck. But with the "well everyone else has it so I must have it too" thoughts that kept running through my head. I finally bought it on-line, along with Savannah Smiles. 'BOOTSIE where are you?' Any one remember this movie? I think it put Utah on the map.. or not.. I actually think the Olympics did that.
So back to my original posting. Seriously, I love The Office for multiple reasons.

Here are 2 main reason as to why.

1st reason... I love Pam & Jim, and was gitty when they revealed their relationship last season. OK for real. I watch it just for Jim. John Krasinski is HOT. I mean seriously HOT. Grant it I am comparing part of his hotness from a tv character.. but for a tv character who is cute, has a great personality, great lips and knows how to pull a great practical joke, hum a hum a ding DANG!!!!!



2nd reason why I love The Office. If you work in an office environment, how can you not compare the people you work with to the people on the show?

I, for one, am Meredith.

I am not an alcoholic, mind you, (let's just pretend what she is holding is a diet coke can)but if I don't have my diet coke by noon, I am the one asleep at my desk and asking people "not to speak so loud" and hope the lights can be dimmed.
Truth, let's face it, I want Jim to sign my cast so I can 'read it later'. (if you haven't seen the first 2 episodes of Season 4 you probably don't know what I am talking about.)
I will 'patiently' await the 8 business days. But I won't be happy about it. :)

5 comments:

Melissa said...

Love the office. Okay, here is a random fact about Savannah Smiles. A friend and I were wondering what ever happened to cute, chubby cheeked, dimpled, doe eye Savannah? ....Heroine overdose.

Tina said...

NO WAY! LOL.. not that a heroine overdose is a laughing matter mind you. I had no idea. I pictured her to be kindergarten teacher.

Janessa said...

Okay, seriously T.... You're not Meredith. LOL. Although this thought makes me laugh thinking of Jim signing her cast. I think you're more like Phyllis. Especially when dealing with Angela's.

Mel said...

Okay, there are days that I am totally Angela. Okay, most days I feel like her. Except for the fact that I will never be able to wear American Girl doll outfits. "There will be brownies, but there will also be Angela...." Eww...but that also creeps me out about the end scene with Angela and Dwight. Maybe I'm not like her. Because I'm thinking of someone who is totally Dwight- and I just threw up in my mouth a little.

Tina said...

LOL!!! Oh D.. oh D...