Sunday, October 19, 2008

Singed nose hairs



I was doing a bit of shopping the other day and walked past a very 'musky' smell. This smell seriously brought tears to my eyes and burned my nose. I couldn't believe how strong this scent was. I looked back trying to see if I had possibly walked through a cloud of it, you know like the cloud of dirt that follows Pig Pen off a Charlie Brown cartoon, I didn't. I then looked around trying to find who the smell might have belonged to and realized to myself, WHY would I want to try and find the source.

Now I am a girl who enjoys a good smelling guy, but this seriously made me want to gag.
So here's to you, 'Mr too much cologne wearer'. Thanks to you, I still have the smell inbeded in my nose.

5 comments:

Melissa said...

Love, love, love, the real men of genius. Oooh, ooh you've got Thriller on here too. Very appropriate song choices.

Mel said...

I love it!!! Real men of genius!!! Everywhere a splish splash...

Mel said...

Hmm...was it Bob with his boots?

Janessa said...

hahaha! I'm laughing because I was thinking the same thing that Melanie has already posted! I know how you feel. It almost gives you reason to tote around some coffee beans so your senses can stop being assaulted.

Janessa said...

I had to post another comment, because last night I was at the grocery store and Mr. Way Too Much Cologne walked by. I totally thought of this post!