Friday, October 3, 2008

Hand Bag Heaven

Let me set the scene.

A few weeks ago, on a lazy Sunday morning, I received a text from my sister stating: 'I am on Canal Street what kind of handbag would you like'? (Ok, this is like asking a kid in a candy store you can only choose 1 piece of candy, but make sure it is your favorite piece because we don't know when we will be back to partake of the candy store again).

Immediately I think to myself PINK!!! I then rush to my closet to make sure I don't ask for the same kind but just in a different color. Variety here Tina. (Mindi & Misha have helped me break out of the black, and brown hand bag mold)

I text her back frantically with 'WHAT YOU ARE IN NEW YORK!? Jealous' and then texted.. 'Pink handbag alligator print'. (My friend Tracie had a very cute pink alligator print that I have been coveting for a couple of years now.)

So, being the awesome sister that she is, she brings me back the following hand bag. (and yes I did check the name to make sure it didn't say COUCH or FOACH)


Pink is my signature color! Thank you Kristin I HEART it!

3 comments:

Janessa said...

Love the new look of the blog! So you. And I love the handbag. Very cute!

Theresa said...

Cute bag. I want one too.

Mindi said...

way to break out of the mold! you go girl! Such a functional size as well.