Friday, November 28, 2008

5 Things

Here's more random stuff about me.

5 things I was doing ten years ago.
1 - Living at home.
2 - Teaching Primary in my home ward.
3 - Working for Safelite as a CSR.
4 - Sort of attending SLCC. (seriously like 1 class)
5 - Working on getting myself out of debt.

5 things on my to do list.
1 - Finish Christmas Shopping (2 people left)
2 - Start packing my things
3 - Clean Bathroom
4 - Vacuum
5 - Drink a Diet Coke :)

5 snacks I like
1 - Toast.
2 - Crackers
3 - English Toffee Nuts
4 - Apples
5 - Veggies with Dip

5 Things I would do if I were a millionaire
1 - Pay off debt
2 - Save
3 - Travel
4 - Travel
5 - Travel

5 Places I have lived
1 - Sandy
2 - West Jordan
3 - South Salt Lake (Home Sweet Ghetto)
4 - Kearns
5 - soon to be... West Jordan


5 Jobs I have had
1 - Babysitter
2 - Big B's
3 - Mervyn's
4 - Safelite Autoglass
5 - 1-800 CONTACTS

3 comments:

Mindi said...

ahhh, safelite autoglass- you loved that job! Or NOT!!!! That was ten years ago?

Melissa said...

I was thinking the same thing about safelite. How time flies. I love English toffee nuts too.

Mel said...

Big B's was the best! I miss their shakes and our late night after B's cruising. :(