Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Bobina's Quirks

I was tagged by Janessa.

Here are the rules:

* Link the person who tagged you.
* Mention rules on your blog.
* Tell about 6 quirks of yours.
* Tag 6 fellow bloggers to do the same.
* Leave a comment to let them know

My Quirks:

1. I am VERY picky about my Diet Coke. I would prefer a fountain diet coke over a 2 liter or can. I can handle those, but seriously, to me, fountain is better. I will only go to certain places to get a fountain drink. Sonic is #1 (crushed ice with fresh lime), Holiday Oil (in Draper or West Jordan) and then Wendy's. I have limited myself to 32 ounces a day (believe me you don't want to know where it used to be). Hope to cut down more. (Yes, I did just say that)
2. Cotton Balls or Cotton Swabs. Let's just say hee bee jee bees. I cannot stand touching them dry. I pick up the cotton ball by my finger nails or tweezers and then place it on the counter and will soak a cotton ball before using it, whether that be with astringent or polish remover. Cotton swabs will be wet by the bathroom faucet before being placed inside my ear. (I am getting the chills as I am typing this)
3. I ALWAYS were socks to bed. Grant it they are usually off by morning, but they are placed back on the feet before getting out of bed. Bare feet on carpet gives me the heebs.
4. I am anal retentive. (the attached picture is off a SNL skit.) Well, not about my room mind you, but about certain things. Photos, crafts, projects at work etc. If it doesn't look right I will completely start over.
5. Ever since the 2nd grade I have been obsessed with the weather. I will always watch or look up the 5 day forecast.

6. I hate being the passenger in a car. I am a very bad back or side seat driver. I try to work on it I do, but I can't help it. Ask my sister about California. :)

I tag: If you are reading this I tag you, unless you don't feel up to it. :)

3 comments:

Janessa said...

Nice work on the quirks! These are SO you!

Melissa said...

Tina,

That cotton ball thing is just weird. You wet the swab before you put it in your ear? Isn't that why you put it in your ear? To get the wetness out? It's okay, I still love ya.

Tina said...

hahaha yeah it is a huge quirk of mine. I know.. I still feel that I am cleaning my ears even though they remain a bit damp afterwards. :)