Sunday, November 30, 2008

The 8 Things Tag...

8 TV shows I love to watch:
1. The Office
2. Jon and Kate Plus 8
3. The Hills (Guilty Pleasure #1. Seriously, I feel like a tween)
4. Friends (DVD's)
5. That 70's Show (guilty pleasure #2)
6. Mickey Mouse Clubhouse (For Kaden)
7. Sesame Street (For Kaden, I still sometimes like to watch it. Guilty pleasure #3)
8. I can't think of anything else.

8 Favorite Restaurants
1. Macaroni Grill
2. Cheesecake Factory
3. Cafe Rio
4. Paradise Cafe
5. Ruth's Chris Steakhouse (I have only been there once, but seriously the best steak ever)
6. Famous Dave's
7. Jambo Express (best Chinese food in Draper)
8. Kneaders (turkey sandwich is to die for)

8 Things that happened today
1. Woke up 7:30
2. Took the dogs out
3. Fed the dogs
4. Fell asleep again.
5. Watched Pride and Prejudice (Kiera Knightly version)
6. Made breakfast for Tarah
7. Watched Santa Clause 2
8. Now blogging :)

8 things that I look forward to:
1. Going back to school
2. Next weekend
3. Twilight coming out on DVD (Geek)
4. New Moon as a movie (double geek)
5. Spending time with family
6. Living in a new place
7. Payday
8. Checking email

8 Things on my wish list:
1. I am going to take Melissa's first ideas too. (Let's just assume I'm not super shallow and the first 5 choices will be things like peace in the world, a solution to the energy crisis, homes for the homeless, a cure for cancer, and a happy family. So now I can be a little more selfish.)
6. College Graduate
7. Travel Europe.
8. Contentment.

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Tina,

How cool are you that you can only get 7 favorite TV shows and you included your guilty pleasures. I need to be you. Is it pathetic that I don't miss an episode of the Hills and I'm two years older than you? Wait, don't answer that. How was your dad's B-day? My mom said it sounded like he had a great time.

Janessa said...

Love your post! You're so great. Seriously... BEST EVER!

Tina said...

My dad's birthday was quite eventful. I will have to blog about that one. I just need to get pictures from my sister. It was a challenge to get them there, since the 'Holy War' game was happening at the same time.