Wednesday, November 5, 2008

*Tuh* It's dead to me

I love the snow... I just don't like driving it, or around people that don't know how to drive in it. I fear for my life when Mr or Ms 4x4 feel that just because they have four wheel drive they can go 90 miles an hour and weave in and out of traffic.
My cute friend Melanie left me a nice bottle of chilled Diet Coke at my desk this morning. After prying my cold, dead, white knuckled fingers off my steering wheel, I either needed a cigarette or a Diet Coke. Glad to see a Diet Coke sitting at my desk this morning. Stupid sexy snow.

2 comments:

Janessa said...

You crack me up. I can actually picture you driving to work on the snowy roads and mumbling to yourself about the drivers around you that are being less than careful. Don't worry, friend. This years snow season will pass in no time.

Tina said...

OH yeah as well as the Marge Simpson growl every now and then.