Thursday, January 15, 2009

But I Don't Want to be a Pirate!!!!


Arrrgggghhhh Matey!!!
No it's not National Talk Like a Pirate day, but a post none-the-less! I bought a new shirt a while ago. It is one of the mock shirts.. you know with the sweater vest and a "dickey" (did I really just use that word as a reference? And I am not sure if that is even the correct spelling!) sort of shirt under-neath it.. so ok I just revealed my shirt secret. ANY WHO (everyone knows me with stories.. takes forever to get to the point..)

When I was wearing it my cute niece looked at me and said, 'Oh I like your shirt.. you look like a pirate! HEY, you can be a Pirate for Halloween'. She was so cute when she said it that I couldn't laugh. All I could get out was, thank you Tarah, I will have to think about it.
Here is a picture of what the shirt looks like.

7 comments:

Melissa said...

Tina -- Did you get yourself a Seinfeld puffy shirt? Awww, I want one.

Tina said...

hahahaha no, but how great would that be!

Mindi said...

That is way too funny! I want a picture of the shirt posted...I just can't quite visualize the shirt you described looking anything like something a pirate would sport

Britt-n-Todd said...

I like that shirt! and I don't think its pirate at all! and if it was, you would be a very hip and trendy pirate!

Melissa said...

Okay, definitely not a Seinfeld puffy shirt. Definitely a super cute, spruced up pirate, not on her way to torment unsuspecting sailors, but rather on her way to a Saturday lunch with friends. I'm serious. When you feel settled it's you, Stacy, Mel and me. We have some serious catching up to do.

Janessa said...

Pirate? No. Where's your eye patch and "hook for a hand?". I think the shirt looks great and I like that color on you.

M.E. said...

Tina,
I am laughing so hard. I had bought my husband a silky pirate shirt for halloween. When he saw it, he asked why I bought him a Sienfield puffy shirt! He wouldn't wear it, claiming that I was trying to turn him into Mr. Darcy.