Saturday, January 31, 2009

Happy Birthday Tot!

Today we celebrated Tot's birthday. She is 4 years old! We went to Hollywood Connection (for everyone that is over 30, it is sort like the 49th Street Galleria, for those of you over 20, The Fun Dome), for those of you don't know what it is. Basically an indoor place filled with kiddie rides, mini golf, arcade games and skating.




The picture below is of the Skating Rink. Oh yes, the skating rink is called Xanadu. I did break into song and seriously almost titled this blog 'A place.. where nobody dare to go. The love that we came to know.... they call is Xanaduu ah uuuuu.'
Buddy kept saying 'skate?!' So sister took him for a whirl.
Here is sister & my mom giving him the practice run.

and... this is buddy after 1 lap. He had enough.

The people watching here was almost as good as the Fair.. wait who am I kidding.. the Fair is by far the best people watching. I wish I would have got a picture of the older lady on the kiddie roller coaster, all by herself, hands in the air.. WEEEEEEEE!!!! But I guess you will just have to picture it for yourself.

8 comments:

Shana said...

That is hilarious. I can't believe they had skates that small for him. Are you still watching him? We need to get together... and I need to come see your place. Email me and let's plan a date!

Melissa said...

Tina, I'm so glad you didn't take a picture of me on the roller coaster. That would have been embarrassing.

Mary Clark said...

That sounds like a fun place to have a birthday. I remember it being 49th St Galleria and Im not quite 30. Its been awhile since I have been to that place. Thanks for the road down memory lane. Who does Taylor belong to?

Megan said...

way fun!! I guess i am just too young to remember that place!! I havent roller skated forever i think i would break every bone in my body so more power to ya tina

Mindi said...

We are SOOOOO going there for the next GNO! And, we MUST get a picture of us on the roller coaster. Good times.

Mel said...

How fun!!! I'm humming the Xanadu song in my head right now.

Abelhouzen Family said...

HOLY COW SHE IS A TOTALLY MINI ME! TAYLOR LOOKS JUST LIKE TRAVIS. GOOD TIMES. FUN PICTURES THANKS FOR SHARING.

Janessa said...

I LOVE the before and after picture of Kaden! Crack me up. As for the women on the roller coaster, perhaps it was the same women I saw at Walmart...(I'll explain later).