Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Here's Your Sign...

I noticed this sign in the restroom here at work. The sign states 'Please Wash Your Hands'. I thought to myself ummm last time I checked everyone has been taught proper bathroom etiquette, shouldn't we be doing that anyway and not need a friendly reminder?
Why I didn't notice this sign before, I don't know. Probably because I try not to check my surroundings in a restroom area due to you never know what you will see or come across. Noticing the sign is making me want to use a paper towel to open the doors even more.

3 comments:

Melissa said...

My favorite sign in the bathroom was: Employees must "wash" hands before returning to work. Why did they put wash in quotation marks? I mean is it code for something else they should be doing with their hands while in the restroom? I shudder, but then again, it was a fast food restaurant and maybe I'm expecting a little too much.

Tina said...

EXACTLY!!!! hahaha you are hilarious!

Janessa said...

Hahaha. That's funny. I did notice the sign, and the saddest part is that people still don't adhere to it. I propose they add a sign that says "please leave your cell phone conversations outside the exterior of the bathroom." I have stories I could tell you all day long. (and we only have 4 stalls, how many conversations could there be, right?)