Monday, May 11, 2009

Day 11 - Pizza


Did someone say pizza?! Yes, please!!!! Pizza brings back many memories. Peter Piper Pizza anyone?
Pizza reminds me of going to dinner as a family or bringing pizza home to watch movies (on our suitcase size VCR and video rental from Sounds Easy) and vacations! You can't beat a slice of pizza and a diet coke in New York!
I am very particular about what is on my pizza. No shrooms, no peppers and no onions. If it is on there, I won't complain, so long as you don't complain that there is a pile of that stuff on the side of my plate.
Ummm ok seriously?!?!!



This looks delicious!!!!!

2 comments:

Janessa said...

Hahaha. Nice pizza picture. Where did you find it? May the force be with you... TIIIIIInaaaaa

Tina said...

I goggled Pizza and it was the 3rd picture in. I laughed and new it needed to be on here.