Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Day 27 - Technology




Everyone together now in their best Kip voice. "I love technology".

Seriously where would we be these days without it. Probably still popping popcorn over an open flame, reading books (which I do love), mailing letters via pony express, and walking to school.. up hill, both ways. (can you tell I watched Little House on the Prairie today?!)

Technology that I love:

My cell phone... seriously I will turn back and get it if I have left it at home.

My computer... this is a recent purchase, which I love. I am still trying to figure some things out on this.. but it was a great purchase!

My camera... if you know me... you know that I will always have my camera on me.
Remember the days where you took a picture, send the film off, got it back a week later and then crossed your fingers that you didn't blink, that everyone was looking at the camera, and the pictures weren't going to be blurry. Now days you can look at the photo you immediately took as well as crop yourself out of them if you don't like it. Ba-da-bing..

2 comments:

Janessa said...

hahaha. How many mega pickels does it have?

Tina said...

HAHAHAHAHA 12 mega-pickles.. AND a microphone!