Saturday, May 30, 2009

Day 29 - Photography

It is true what the quote says, 'A picture is worth 1,000 words'.

I love looking and taking pictures. I usually will take myself away from people watching at the fair and spend at least a couple of hours in the Photography section.





I LOVE Ansel Adams work. The way he is able to capture a picture, to me, is breath taking. My grandma has a picture of his that I have always loved.

Can't you just picture yourself, sitting on a ledge, looking out at this? (hmm maybe just me then)

Goal of mine is to take a couple classes and get a really nice camera. But for now, my point and shoot will have to do.

3 comments:

Janessa said...

LOVE picture #1. You're such a great photo taker too! I think you should get more into it and start keeping a collection of your work.... EH?

Tina said...

awwwh.. thanks! I am totally going to look into it. SLCC here I come!

Mindi said...

Picture #1 is one of my favorites! I still have a copy waiting to be blown up so I can frame it as a piece of art- you are a natural. Go for the dream girl!