Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Day 12 Woops I missed a day!

So you get 2 posts in 1 day. How lucky are you?!



I have only been introduced to this wonderful store within the past few years... can I just say LOVE IT. I am not much of a make-up wearer as I think I should be. I was first introduced when I went to New York. I was more interested in people watching than shopping for make-up. Then going to Vegas and becoming more familiar with the place, I have grown to love it. It is so fun every now and then to get a make over with friends.

We don't have one in our great state YET, but I am crossing my fingers we get one soon. Wait.. then why would I have a reason to go to Vegas? I really only went for Cheesecake Factory & Sephora oh and let's not forget the Fountains. Now that Cheesecake has made an appearance...there is only 1 reason why I should hit Vegas. I just heard they have opened a Serendipity in Vegas... ok another reason why to go!

1 comment:

Janessa said...

This just makes me want a girls night out.... :o)