Friday, May 8, 2009

Day 8 - Can you guess?



I bet some of you are surprised it took me 8 days to post about this. :)

Twilight.



Yes, I am obsessed (not I want to carve your name in my arm obsessed). I totally love these books.
What can I say... Edward... is the man. Fictional character yes, but reading these books made a crusty girls heart beat again.
Did I go to midnight release for the final book AND the Twilight DVD? YES. But I will say, there were adult woman at both (some of them worse than the teenagers), so I didn't feel TOO loser-ish.
It is nice to know I am not the only one out there with the twerd-ness factor.

1 comment:

Mary Clark said...

I was wondering when these were going to show up! I love the books too one day i will have my own copy of all of them. By the way how can you go wrong with Iceberg shakes! I loved it when we lived in Sandy and would drive to get shakes. Fun Fun Memories!