Friday, May 15, 2009

Day 15 - Magazines

Hello, my name is Tina and I am a magazine junkie. Everyone together now.... "Hello Tina". I love my celebrity gossip magazines. I know this is probably a horrible thing to admit... but I do. I mean where else can I find out if Brad Pitt is going to be getting groceries at the local supermarket wearing a mis-matched outfit, but only has 2 out of the 12 kids they own. (Heaven for bid!) I am sure the people featured in these would love to see a day in the life of Tina. Oh look, she eats cereal. NO WAY! So do I!! YAY I am just like Tina! or.... not.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

I just bought the latest People at the grocery store because it had Kate Gosselin on the cover. I almost bought Us for the same reason. She's a bit of a freak but I love to read about it. Oh, and Matt and Kiley came home with an Iceberg shake as payment for babysitting. So good, but the jokes on them because I would have done it for free : ).

Janessa said...

Magazine nerd.... sniff...hahaha. Now I know how to turn to for all the goods.