Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Day 26 - Music


What can I say... I love, for the most part, all types of music. Music touches my heart, and makes want to shake my groove thing. Music stirs emotions while watching a movie.
Music also brings back memories. Blackhawk will always remind me of my first girls trip to California (But I sure can smell the rain). Simon and Garfunkel reminds me of Sorority Days (Cecilia.. your breakin my heart!). John Denver will forever remind me of my dad and camping. (Sunshine.. on my shoulder.. makes me happy!)The Monkees reminds me of junior high (circa 87 not 67.. I am not that old!) and my best friend Melanie (still have the Monkees Forever necklace!) (here we come... walkin' down the street).
There is nothing better than putting your Ipod on shuffle and getting a good mix of songs going. I could be listening to Rhianna at one moment and then next song could possibly be John Denver. Both equally as good. (In my opinion)

3 comments:

Tracie Jo said...

I totally agree. Music is in my heart! I love when a song reminds me of my childhood. I was actually listening to my iPod on shuffle and Hootie and the Blowfish came one. How that reminds me of the summer between 8th and 9th grade when we had our Japanese exchange student!

Janessa said...

You are the best CD mixer too! I love the combinations you come up with.

Tina said...

Hootie! Oh man.. you were in Junior High when they were Popular?! (Yes Wicked just popped into my head!) So out of school for 2 years when they became big. *sigh*
Thanks Ness! I need to get another cd made!