Monday, May 18, 2009

Day 18 - My House!

Ok so I have been promising house pictures for how long now?! I love where I live. It is so quiet (well other than the construction work that starts at 7:30 AM) I have never owned a home before so it was quite the adventure and at times stressful.
I love the comforts of home. My sister has done an incredible job in the decorating department.
Every place I have lived I haven't really decorated so this is going to take some time for me to do. My room still needs work, but it is getting there. VERY slowly!




The "veranda"







awesome view! Love the window, it let's in so much light!



My room oh and office. hahaha.
As I have said, my room still needs work. hence there is no picture of my bathroom or closet. hee hee.

1 comment:

Janessa said...

LOVE THE PLACE. Did I hear you say you were throwing a party?